No way am I a basher but when it comes to the comparison of these two book sagas… Here comes the bashing! 🙂 I am a Potter fan all the way with a little liking of Twilight.
- Honestly? [chuckles] I like both books but Harry Potter came first for me. When I was introduced to a vampire that sparkles in the sun? I thought to myself, “COME ON!! really?!” UGGGH and resumed reading…The books was not too bad. I liked it. However I came across a couple of pictures where the Potter fans were bashing the Twihards… I had to laugh because they all were hilarious. Such as these: [First photo – Ignore the grammar errors…but yeah, you get the drift]
- This one made me laugh out loud so hard… seriously. 😀
- When I discovered that Bella became pregnant at mere age eighteen, I’m thinking to myself, “Oy… That’s the worst thing you could ‘encourage’ a teenage girl to do in a book character.” This picture made me appreciate Rowling even more 😉
- And of course, the comparison between the Bella’s – Isabella Swan versus Bellatrix Lestrange. This is pretty much a win… Take a look.
- I would prefer NOT to cross Bellatrix because hell, who knows what she will do to me?! She’s Voldemort’s right-hand woman!!! Isabella as known as Bella, I’ll piss her off any day and anytime because all she will do…is mope around. Oh yeah after she turns into a vampire then I’ll back off but these girls against each other. Please…Bellatrix is a psychotic woman who will SMASH dear pretty Bella with her so-called abilities.
- Okay, so I found this photo that made me laugh because how would you be able to re-enact a scene from the Twilight Saga? This is CLASSIC and I will MARRY this person if this ever happens to me haha :]
- One final picture as I recalling reading through both books. This is my second time re-reading Potter. Busy much? Anyway, I’ve read the books once and Potter just captured my soul. Enough said…
- Yup. You decide…Oh yeah, Potter wins. Not to mention, there is not a single Twilight challenge on Facebook which is what one of my friends is doing right now [booing sound] and I am doing this blog in tribute to Potter. I miss you guys… adfjkaldjka; Okay, I’m out for the night!